New, modernised or replacement applications are key elements of a well-designed IT plan. Custom, scalable, secure software applications that can be enhanced quickly help your business compete better by addressing evolving markets swiftly and cost effectively.
MOQdigital combines Continuous Delivery techniques with the robust pre-packaged services available on Microsoft’s Azure cloud development platform to lower development risk, reduce time to market and virtually eliminate IT capital cost. With this modern development model, innovation is significantly less costly than maintaining the current course.
“MOQdigital’s Application Modernisation program provides answers to those difficult questions during a two-week assessment and planning program.”
Modernising an application involves bringing technology up to current standards with an eye towards future innovation.
We look at how an application functions, how it interacts with other parts of your system, and how it is housed and supported. Typical modernisation goals include:
- Making an application modular so that discrete pieces can be easily exposed (via APi’s etc.) to other technology, restructured or replaced.
- Improving application deployment and maintenance to accelerate innovation.
- Making an application elastic, scalable, highly available and eliminating costly disaster recovery
- Slimming down custom code and leveraging the platform features of the cloud
- Lowering development and operational costs
- Incorporating latest responsive web technologies to allow seamless use across a variety of platforms and devices.
Custom cloud applications offer limitless possibilities; some of the business problems we’ve solved with applications include:
- Accelerating sales processes
- Automating business operations
- Transacting business securely online
- Converting data into revenue streams
- Delivering video content to customers
- Connecting to supply chains via mobile devices
Talk to us about how modernising your applications can be beneficial to your business.